This is a page about the wiki's information.
This is the official section for the rules of this wiki.
Note that just because you got a warning or got blocked not accordingly to these rules didn't mean you did anything wrong. We are constantly moderating the wiki to make it better.
To see more specific rules about editing, please see the Editing Guidelines.
Any rule with an asterisk (*) has a warning, then followed by a block the length of time that it says. Note that two warnings will only result in a block if they are for the same reason. More asterisks means one more warning per asterisk.
WARNING: These rules are outdated. Please refer to Roblox Break In Wiki:Rules for the updated one.
- Strictly NO NSFW or 18+ content. (Permanent block and ban)
- Strictly NO insulting or bullying anyone's race, gender, and disabilities, or being toxic (mean) in any way. (Permanent block and ban)*
- No edit farming. (1-month block)*
- Off-topic content is not allowed in the Discussion tab. (1-week block)*
- Creating useless pages (only pages that are not true, unrelated to Break In, or contain minor details) is not allowed. (2-week block)
- Please use grammar.*
- Do not advertise or solicit on pages (also considered vandalism), in the comments section, etc. Exceptions are on profile pages and blog posts. (1 month block)*
- Please do not ask for admin or other roles unless "invited".*
- Vandalizing pages will result in a permanent block and ban depending on the severity (if you notify admins that it was unintentional we may consider a shorter block)
- NO swearing/cussing/profane/vulgar language. If you don’t know if a word is profanity or not, ask a admin or bureaucrat. (>1-month block)* (NO USING:) Religious slurs like Jesus Christ, (Oh my God is fine, just don’t spam it.) Do not use: Hel*, F**k, or any other terms that are nsfw. Damn is allowed, but again, don’t spam it. Derogatory internet slang is also not allowed if meant to harm another user (ex. noob, nub, simp, boomer).
- NO extremely biased edits or hasty assumptions on articles (>1-week block)*
- Please do not change the name of templates, as this will result in the templates that appear on pages to not work. *
- Do not organize an official event without permission from administrators or bureaucrats. Official events will always have an announcement made. *
- If you are blocked, do not create alts to evade it. We can see your IP address and your block will be lengthened or made infinite.
- No abusing admin rights. This means: removing roles, creating alt accounts and giving them rights, blocking users, issuing warnings when there is no valid reason to do such, or fishing out opportunities to do so (ex. saying that someone who misspelled a word vandalized the page). (>1 week block)
- Do not spam chat or the comment section. (3 or more posts in 1 minute, or meaningless comments) (only exception are posts designated for spamming)(memes and references are fine, but do not excessively spam it) (3-day block)**
- Respect authorities and warnings. Removing warnings will result in a month block.
- Do not attempt to fix vandalism if you are not rollback or above. It makes our job harder. Also, do not edit a page if it has been vandalized, instead wait for somebody to fix it, then you may edit. Note: If you see something vandalized, alert any admins or comment on that page that it has been vandalized. (1 week block)*
- Do not add useless or irrelevant categories to articles. More is covered on the Editing Guidelines. (1 month block)* Though you may be complaining that this is a harsh consequence, removing entire categories is time-consuming and there is no direct way to do so.
- NO joke posts (1 month block)*
- This also accounts for upvoting posts. The upvoting system is used as a way to upvote comments you like. If you're just going to upvote every comment you see, people are going to get spammed with useless notifications of somebody upvoting all of your comments. (1 week - 2 week block depending on severity)*.
- Advertising - (2 Month Block)*
- Do not edit other people‘s profiles without permission. (1-Month Block)*
- Do not comment about something that has had a negative impact on the world.
Going against any of these rules will result in a direct warning or block from a Sysop. - Roblox Break In Wiki Staff
Appealing a Warning/Block
- If you think you were given a warning or block for the wrong reason or believe it should be appealed for any reason, please say it on your message wall after the block notice. If we believe your reason is valid, we will appeal the warning/block. Do not use this as an opportunity to unblock yourself if it is obvious you broke one of the rules, and have been presented with valid evidence proving your block.
Wiki History (note: not frequently updated)
|February 16th, 2020||The Start. Officially founded by FLAMMECHAUD. But they become inactive very soon... and never came back except once.|
|February 20th, 2020|
|February 27th, 2020||
|May 12th 2020||
|May 18th 2020||Gdbbsjxk, founder of BGS Community Content Wiki joined and added Custom Profile Tags and user Status to the wiki. Soon there may be a crossover event with BGS Community Content Wiki, and Gdbbsjxk may be organizing it!|
|May 22nd 2020||The art event ends. Ninja boy 575 in 1st place, Harck91 in second place, and I have no nammmmmmme and Royale high rules tied for 3rd.|
|May 31st 2020||Gdbbsjxk breaks every rule on the rule page and gets a block with no expiration. This has ruined a lot of the chances for the Crossover.|
|June 4th 2020||The story event begins! May the best Purger win... (Judged by The Confusing Illusion and Royale high rules)
|June 6th 2020||
|June 12th 2020||
|June 17th 2020||
Gdbbsjxk has gotten permanently banned by fandom. Rest in peace BGS Community Content wiki, KO simulator wiki and an important admin of us...
|July 1st 2020||
|July 17th 2020||* It has been decided that Ninja boy 575 and S0mE0nE13948 would be judging the next event: July/August2020BE. Unfortunately the event has failed to commence properly :(
|August 2nd 2020||Gdbbsjxk added the pages for the new Roblox Break In User Awards Event a new type of event that we’ll happen yearly it can me from a post from OrangeCarrotJuice about the event on Avatar Wiki it has not been conformed by other wiki staff|
|August 2020 to April 2021|
|18th April 2021|
|April to July 2021||The community continues to interact, with many creating memes in Community Memes. Not much changes to the wiki itself due to the wiki basically being finished with Break In and related content.|